Study in Germany
With excellent teaching and research, Germany ranks among the best in the world.
Holding a degree from Germany gives excellent prospects in the global market.
Benefits of Studying in Germany
A World Class Degree
Travel & ExploreEurope on a Student Visa
Dual Studies, a Great Opportunity
Learn a New Language
How does it work if you are thinking to apply to study in Germany from India?
- If you plan to study in Germany, shortlist 8-12 universities that you will apply to.
- Visit university websites and take note of application requirements and deadlines.
- Start working on admission forms and research accommodation options.
Crack the Exams:
- Gear up for the required standardised tests like GRE, GMAT, TestDaF or IELTS - depending on the course and university.
- Register for GMAT/ GRE on time.
- Sign up for language exams a month in advance.
- Appear for the required tests around June. Keep some buffer time in case you need to retake it.
Time to Apply:
- Shortlist the colleges you'd like to apply to and prepare for your application well.
- Get in touch with your professors and managers for reference letters.
- Give yourself a month to draft your SOP and essays.
- Apply before the deadline!
- Reply without delay to college e-mails.
- Appear for personal/video interviews.
- Once you get acceptance letters, notify the universities about your decision.
Visa and Money Matters:
- Apply for your student loan once you receive your acceptance letter.
- Put together all the paperwork for your student visa and check the visa requirements.
- Apply for your student visa in time as it takes time for processing.
Get Ready To Fly:
- Book your flight tickets and arrange for an international debit/credit card.
- Gather all your relevant documents and their photocopies to take along.
- Check out the pre-departure checklist!
Top Courses To Study in Germany
For Indian Students
Maths andComputer Sciences
Fine &Applied Arts
Wondering what you get when you apply for an education loan for Germany from Auxilo? Here's a look at our AUXsome Advantages!
FASTEST LOAN SANCTIONS
Our processes are in place to fast-track documentation and create a smooth experience for you, so that you can receive your loan swiftly.
We cover all education related costs, such as tuition fees, examination fees, living expenses, travel expenses & pre-admission costs.
Our pre-admission loans offer 'proof of funds' which helps with securing Confirmation of Admission at your chosen University.