- Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be revealed to any third party, other than verification/depending process and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- Auxilo will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this website will only be related to the provision of agreed products and services.
- The information that you share with us will be stored in our systems which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. Auxilo may also allow access to your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes laid out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
Information collected by Auxilo:
- Information shared by users through our Website or Services will include details required for availing the respective Services.
- Information from credit bureaus and customer service providers to help Auxilo with customer verification and diligence required for Auxilo and partners.
- Location information: Your actual location.
- Record and/or monitor calls if Auxilo feels necessary for quality checks and staff training. Such recordings may also be used to help Auxilo combat fraud.
- Feedback given by you.
- Third-party advertisements: Auxilo may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit OUR Website/Application. These companies may use the information about your usage preferences except your name, address, email address, or telephone number. The company may use information related to your visits to this and other websites to display advertisements about relevant goods and services for you. Auxilo is not responsible for product and services of such websites and is also not responsible for their privacy practices, which Auxilo does not own, manage or control.
- Retention of information collected: The information collected from you will be retained during the (i) validity of your Account and for the purpose of submission of such information, (ii) As agreed to by you while generating your User Account (iii) As required by any regulatory norms including but not limited to the norms prescribed under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing and understanding how our Service is used.
- By using the Website/Services, you permit us to contact you via phone call, email or sms and offer you our services/product, imparting product information, offering promotional offers running on our websites & offers offered by the associated third parties. If you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still allow us to give you a call from Auxilo for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Other information: Auxilo does not monitor or review the content of other party’s Websites. Materials appearing or opinions expressed on third party Website are not necessarily vetted or shared by us. Please be aware that Auxilo is not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
- Security: We respect and value your trust in sharing your Personal Information with us and we strive to employ commercially acceptable means of safeguarding it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% reliable and secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.